The application for the 2023 Medical Student Fellowship Program will open on Monday, November 7th. Stay tuned for further details!
- Applicants must be a first- or second-year medical student.
- Applicants must be enrolled full time in an accredited US Medical School.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing. Students who are repeating a course or will need to repeat a course during the summer are not eligible to participate.
- Applicants must provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the US upon acceptance to participate in the program.
- Applicants must be able to commit to 8 weeks of uninterrupted participation.
- Applicants must be able to participate in the program for the published dates.
- Applicants are not permitted to contact faculty sponsors during the application process.