MSK provides access to a few different resources to assist employees with finding childcare. Besides current employees, access is also available to individuals who have accepted a position at MSK. To request early access to these resources, please contact our HR Resource Center at (646) 677-7411 or by email at [email protected].
MSK has partnered with Bright Horizons to help employees better manage their work, family, and personal responsibilities.
- Back-up childcare: For emergencies or for times when primary care is not available.
- Enhanced Family Supports: Offers free access to an online database of regular caregivers.
- World at Home: From our classrooms to your family room — keep the learning going with age-appropriate videos, activities, and webinars.
- Childcare Center: MSK has a childcare center on East 64th Street. The center will serve children from six weeks to five years old and is operated by Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
LifeCare is a comprehensive information and referral service that offers personalized information and confidential referrals on a wide range of work/life issues. For example:
- Prescreen and locate care providers, daycare centers, nursery schools, and educational resources.
- Provide referrals for moving companies, mortgage brokers, realtors, storage facilities, childcare, and home services.
- Create a relocation report filled with information about the areas you’re considering, including demographics, income levels, schools, and crime statistics.
- Research community resources, including newcomer programs, dry cleaners, shopping centers, fitness clubs, houses of worship, and more.